What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Service Provider Coordinator to join our Operations Team. You will be tasked with coordinating events for our service providers, analysing the feedback given and using that to continuously improve upon the service we provide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Pairing providers with events
- Managing the delivery and quality of service providers
- The management of external stakeholders, service providers and suppliers
- Managing resourcing requirements in regions
- Meeting event timelines
- Evaluate performance and provide suitable feedback to management and clients
- Ability to manage or escalate complaints
- Gathering feedback
- Recommending best practice and strategies to deliver to divisional objectives
- Assist the operational team in delivering to targets and deadlines
- Process formalisation
- Training and on boarding
- Working cross-functionally with development, commercial and operations teams to achieve a common goal.
Experience and qualifications needed?
- At least two years’ experience in event management with specific focus on stakeholder management
- Experience working in a diverse, multi-disciplined team delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience of using task management systems
What competencies is needed?
- Accountable for deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication skills
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum Wellness?
- Salary: €28 000 p.a.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Club with weekly, monthly and quarterly hang-outs.