Who we are looking for?
Spectrum Wellness is growing its international business and expanding their presence into the UK. We are looking for a Head of Uk who will be responsible for generating new revenue in the UK, building our local presence, managing our UK-based clients and cultivating strong relationships & strategic partnerships with local partners.
We've huge UK growth plans over the course of 2019 so this is an excellent opportunity for someone to get into our organisation at a very early stage.
Role & Responsibilities
Sales & Networking:
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in country
- Overview the market to spot opportunities and translate into actionable tasks to maximize revenue potential
- Setting and driving the commercial agenda in the UK/Irish market and translate it into main targets and action plans.
- Lead, negotiate, and finalize customer contracts and win new business across the UK.
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out product line
- Build strategic partnerships with customers and represent the company at industry events
- Develop close working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Continually identifying and driving improvements to the customer experience.
- Achievement of Sales, Profit, Distribution and display targets against agreed KPI’s
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Lead various internal and external functions against business plan and collaborate cross functionally to hit the plans goals.
- BA or MBA in relevant field (preferable)
- At least 5 years management experience (preferable)
- Demonstrated track record driving to high revenue goals in an enterprise/B2B sales position, perferably a SaaS platform. (Must Have)
- A passion for health and wellbeing. (Must Have)
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Results and details orientated with a very hands-on approach.
- Highly responsive and customer-focused
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team building and management experience
- Excellent understanding of UK corporate culture
- Passion for health and wellbeing
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum Wellness?
- £70,000 - £80,000 based on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Health Insurance