Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a data-driven, results-orientated marketer with HubSpot experience to join our Business Development team.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
We are looking for a highly driven inbound marketing specialist to develop the strategy and lead the execution of digital marketing campaigns designed to generate new leads and business opportunities.
- Deliver weekly project status report to manager
- Notify manager of issues that may need to be escalated for resolution
- Assist manager and other team members on other marketing projects as needed
- Handle occasional customer inquiries and sales questions
- Support promotion of marketing events as needed
- Keep up to date on new marketing tactics; suggest opportunities to test new marketing methods and media
- Create work flows on HubSpot to drive new business
- Understand target personas, customers, users, influencers and “product champions”
- Build, analyze, segment, and nurture personas based audiences
- Develop holistic inbound marketing campaigns, including: landing pages, email workflows, display creative, social creative, and interactive web content
- Create or manage the creation of key marketing content including: landing page copy, email copy, web copy, banner ad copy, product positioning, social copy, and other product-oriented marketing information required by sales and marketing
- Execute strategic SEO and link-building tactics across multiple web properties
- Perform keyword, social and competitive market research to inform marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain project schedules and content calendars
- Gather, consolidate and resolve feedback from internal reviewers and approvers
- Develop content for major partner and customer events, including annual Autodesk One Team Conference and Autodesk University
- Assist in tracking reporting and metrics on marketing deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with other Autodesk marketing groups to ensure optimal implementation of various marketing materials within demand generation programs
Social Media Management
- Play a key role in defining and driving social media engagement, including conversions from Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Increase engagement across key social media properties, currently including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Medium, and various industry groups.
- Integrate customer advocacy and social selling programs
- Develop publishing cadence and maintain schedule
- Create social (micro) content to amplify longer form content and drive engagement
- Manage internal reviews and approval
- Communicate with project team members and other stakeholders
- Provide regular status reports to manager
- Execute approved programs
- Measure and report program results; optimize performance
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BA, BS or equivalent degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail,
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing content development role
- Hubspot knowledge
- AEC industry and/or SaaS experience is a plus
- Proficiency in web and data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Evergage, Domo, Looker, etc.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-driven
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to work across distributed teams and business groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills required in order to build relationships and an ability to be successful in a matrixed management organization
- Ability to generate publishable video content; proficiency with video editing/post-production a plus
- Basic understanding of programmatic advertising platforms and metrics
What competencies do I need?
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Spirit