Who are we looking for?
A sales development rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of outreaches per day, working with channel partners, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential prospect
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum Wellness?
- €30,000 - 35,000 per year salary
- Performance related bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Health and Wellness Contribution