Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. As an in-house PHP developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional applications, while working in a fast-paced agile environment. You will join a dynamic and young team helping and ensuring the development of software applications for fitness, health and wellness.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Developing front-end UI web applications
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Implementation/Integration of data storage solutions (primarily in MySQL)
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Strong command of the English language.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge in PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Yii2 etc. is essential
- Committed to writing robust, scalable and secure code
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and MVC
- Mobile and Rest API development experience is an advantage
- Experience working with following technologies: Linux, Apache and AWS
- Experience working with Angular.js or other front-end frameworks
- Interest in fitness, general health and wellness.
What competencies do I need
- Problem Solving
- Detail oriented